It’s been almost a year since I updated the introduction to programming R for corpus studies. Download the latest script here.
There are plenty changes, among others there is…
* … a new link to getting the data for the introduction
* … an introduction to writing functions
* … a short introduction to preparing and running regression analyses
* … a short introduction to visualization your models
Regarding the formatting:
* there are hyperlinks in the file
* section names are in the header
And most importantly, thanks to many readers some typos got corrected.